Monday 12 March 2012

my Ball jointed doll

Temari Woraphon

Aika Woraphon
Akemi Woraphon
Hikaru Woraphon
Kiseki Woraphon

Kaname Woraphon
Chitose Woraphon
Serah and Sarah Woraphon
Kasumi Woraphon




Yazoo Woraphon
Rika Woraphon

Chou Woraphon
Ai Woraphon


Kimi Woraphon




Reika and Reiko Woraphon

Cupboard of Hope

Ohana Woraphon

Mitsuko Woraphon













These are my BJD doll , and close friend when i was 10 years old , Their named was given by me , and they named is the meaning of hope..... they are my hope , i got more.... but showing you all doesn't hurt at all,  even though they are scary but they always with me, on my last two year birthday, my younger sister went to BJD doll shop to buy for me, Ohana Woraphon she brought for me, but she died in accident, hugging the doll she brought,  I was late to see her in the Hospital, the doctor said she cannot be safe, my heart was in the Black  room, and the doctor gave me the doll and a letter of birthday, she told me" Be strong , don't cry, This doll will be our blood of memories, let's call it Ohana Woraphon " i cried and cried , and until now i was liked talking to my younger sister, and i took good care of these doll