Monday 12 March 2012

my house of hope

my house of hope
bedroom side



dining room
stair hallway
living room
bedroom

kitchen




welcomed door

dining room

working room

Raweewan
this house was my last time house but it change inside since the day my younger sister passed. my grandmother ask me to stay in this house until my life finish, that door grey i hate it the most, my grandmother brought a butler (female) and two maid (females) , when the first grandma told me i was going to live another house , i ask "which", she told me, the house of hope and this house was the memories of me and my younger sister.  I was being alone in this house, but sometime my auntie , cousin and mom came visit me , really my butler very talented, oh by the way my butler named is  Miss  Raweewan   Phemphoon  , half thais and half japanese, and she is very independent , polite, smile when ever its hurt, pain, sad.she very good at kendo, that sunday , i went to her kendo school  International School Bangkok , she won the second..... i talked to her about her past, very sad after that you will heard story. so i took her a photo. I loved her the best. i know she look young , but her age is 25. she call me young milady even though i am 14 years old. so enjoy take a look at my house.....